Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Continuing...to Begin, Again

 


Have you ever thought you were finished with something, only to find yourself at the same place again? Well, I said goodbye to writing in this blog 2 years ago and thought I was done with this particular part. However, what I thought and where God is leading me are two different things.  Anyway, I'm glad to be here again. When I left, I asked the question. 

"Do you really have to let go of something in order to begin a new thing"?  

Well, it all depends on what you're letting go of and the new thing you're moving toward. I know that is very vague but it's a true answer for where I am. Without getting too deep. 

Sometimes we think our transitions are final destinations, when in fact, they are mere transitions from one place to the next. And, sometimes they look very similar, yet they are anything but. 

Okay, I can hear you saying "huh".  

A Purpose Producing Life is a journey. There are plenty of winding roads with highs and lows along the way. Even though I believe I was done when I said good bye, yet there is something more God wants to say. I only hope these words written will bring life and change as they have in my previous writings. 

I Love you all very much and "More will be revealed".

Nicole 

                 Commit thy works unto the Lord, And thy thoughts will be established (Proverbs 16:3)

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Will you go, anyway?

  Seems like a simple enough question to answer, it's either yes or no. Yet, we answer this question everyday in our decisions. However,...