Thursday, October 4, 2012

Keep On Keeping On

Hello everyone,

I know it's been a while since I've last shared with you, but at this point I just wanted to say one very important thing. Keep on keeping on! 

I know, I know, that's not very deep or philosophical, but however, it is the word of God.

"So I tell you, continue to ask, and God will give to you. Continue to search, and you will find. Continue to knock, and the door will open for you. Yes, if a person continues asking, that person will receive. If a person continues looking, that person will find. And if a person continues knocking, the door will open for that person."  (Luke 11:9-10)

No matter where you may find yourself, know that God has not given up on you and you are not a mistake. Even if your thoughts are telling you to give up and quit. I say to you today, keep on keeping on, for the best is yet to come.

Much Love!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will you go, anyway?

  Seems like a simple enough question to answer, it's either yes or no. Yet, we answer this question everyday in our decisions. However,...